Where Do I Get a New Student ID for University of Kentucky?

As of this fall, University of Kentucky students, faculty, and staff will be required to purchase a new student ID card to access campus facilities. To replace your current student ID, you’ll need to first add funds to your account through the Bursar’s Office. Once you have the card, you’ll have access to many things on and off campus, including printing and scanning.

The first step in replacing your lost or stolen UK ID is to visit the WildCard UKID Center in the UK Student Center. This center is located in Room 107 of the Student Union. The process takes about an hour, and the cost is $20. Make sure to bring a copy of your receipt to the WildCard UKID Center. Depending on the reason you need to replace your ID, you may be able to obtain a replacement free of charge.

If you are a UK employee, you must first pay for the WildCard. You can then use it for all purposes, including access to building access and meals. You must remember to register your device with the university’s Two-Factor Login so that you can access your WildCard. To get a WildCard, you must upload a photo that matches your current government-issued ID.